ARE YOU A CAR ACCIDENT VICTIM? GET THE HELP OF A LAWYER
Car crashes are life-altering events. The car accident is the beginning of what may be a lengthy process. Submitting an insurance claim, assessing, and obtaining the closure necessary to move on. You are not alone in this.
What Happens After a Austell Car Accident?
If you get in a car accident in Georgia, the following things are likely to occur:
- Police officers will adhere to their department’s usual law enforcement procedures. Including recording the circumstances leading up to the automobile collision. They will try to find out who is to blame, and a police report is completed on the scene of the accident.
- Your injury attorney will investigate the accident. Your accident attorney will then keep an independent expert. It will examine all the facts surrounding the vehicle accident.
- The expert will then examine the complete scene. Also, the wreckage from all cars involved in the accident. The expert will next offer a professional evaluation of the events. Leading up to the accident and a conclusion about the reason.
- Your attorney will construct a compensation claim for you.
What Can an Austell Car Accident Lawyer Do for You?
Many people hesitate to use a lawyer after a vehicle accident. Because they feel the auto insurance company will provide them with money to pay. Unfortunately, things do not turn out that way.
Insurance companies work for profit. And they will strive to pay you as little as possible—even if it does not cover all your bills. Their tricks include the following:
- Having a friendly call and asking you innocent-sounding inquiries, like how you are feeling. Then, they use your replies against you in your lawsuit.
- Offering you money immediately away. But be careful of taking any money before you get a medical examination. And know exactly what your injuries would cost over time. If you take the quick cash, you also give away your right to ask for extra money later.
- Taking months to process your claim or provide you with anything. They hope that when they do make an offer, you will be so desperate you will accept everything you can get.
- Disputing claims, either by blaming for the accident or for exaggerating your injuries.
Most people do not expect or recognize these methods, so it is hard to fight against them. But an experienced car accident lawyer in Austell understands how insurance companies operate.
Insurance firms have teams of attorneys on their side. When you use a car accident lawyer, you have someone who can stand up to the insurance company.
Why Should You Choose Law Offices of Matthew C. Hines for Personal Injury Cases?
When searching for a personal injury attorney in Austell, homeowners do not have to look far. Law Offices of Matthew C. Hines is capable of providing high-quality, legal counsel. Clients will enjoy the following:
- We operate on a contingency basis. This means that you will never have to pay legal fees unless and until we win your case. We will not bill you for our legal services until your matter is solved.
- Our attorneys care. Each customer receives individualized treatment. We are sensitive and committed attorneys. We understand that our clients do not wish to be “another accident case.” We try to provide each customer with personalized attention and care.
- We enjoy a victory. We invite you to read some of our former clients’ testimonials. We are personal injury attorneys who are unafraid to admit that we like winning.
- Get consultation and case evaluation at no cost. There is never a fee associated with speaking with one of our attorneys about your case. We will assess the issue and offer you complimentary legal advice on how to proceed with your claim. Our consultations give solutions to our prospective clients’ questions.
AUSTELL AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER SERVICES
The Law Offices of Matthew C. Hines represents anyone looking for a Car Accident Lawyer. Our staff has the necessary competence to handle a wide variety of various issues. The following are a handful of the situations we have handled in the past. We are ready to defend you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Car Accident Claims
- Truck Accidents
- Accidents Caused by Drunk Driving
- Claims for Catastrophic Injury
- Claims for Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
Reap The benefits of a Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Austell, GA
Being wounded is a challenging experience. Your entire existence gets flipped on its head. You may experience financial difficulties due to the injury. You do not have to tackle these difficulties alone. THE LAW OFFICES OF MATTHEW C. HINES can assist you with the legal elements of your compensation claim. Request a free consultation by completing this form or calling 770-800-2000.