2 DAY JAIL REQUIRRMENT WAIVED/NO JAIL TIME IN COBB COUNTY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- No jail time
- No community service
- No probation
- Driving without a valid drivers license and
- Failure to Yield the Right of Way resulting in an accident
- without immigration status
in Cobb State Court in Marietta this morning.
The client had been charged with:
The Court ordered the defendant to complete:
- 40 hours of community service,
- a defensive driving course,
- 10 days of house arrest, and
- to pay fines totaling $686.
Because the client met all the requirements before her change of plea the mandatory 2 day jail requirement was waived and no probation was ordered.