Auto Accident Attorneys
Being in an auto accident can be a devastating experience. Many people do not realize that every decision you make from that point forward can impact your case and affect whether you can recover from your accident. If the other driver is at fault, you will likely receive a call from their insurance adjuster. Remember, this person is not your friend, but someone paid by a large company to avoid paying you anything for your car or personal injuries.
We represent you in the face of powerful insurance companies
OUR FRIENDLY, CARING STAFF ARE ON YOUR SIDE AND WILL FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS.
You need someone on your side fighting hard for your rights – someone who can make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. This compensation can come from lost earnings, medical bills, pain and suffering and a variety of other causes. Let our trained professionals fight for you. Our law firm has won numerous cases both inside and outside the courtroom.
Give us a call if you have injuries resulting from an accident and would like a free consultation with an attorney learn about your rights. Also, follow the steps below to make sure mistakes do not threaten your case.
Call us at (770) 941-0913 to make an appointment for a free consultation and case evaluation or click here to request an appointment online.
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF AN AUTO ACCIDENT
- Stop your car and remain calm.
- If someone is injured, call for help and do not move the victim.
- Call the police immediately and make sure you obtain the necessary information to retrieve an accident report.
- Do not talk to an insurance adjuster, rather allow your attorney to speak with the adjuster on your behalf.
- Make notes of any other facts of the case, such as witness names, the time and any traffic signals which seem relevant to the accident.
- Make sure you keep detailed records of any receipts that relate to the accident. It is very likely you will be able to recover these amounts later in settlement or litigation.
Read more on:
Contact our Atlanta or Austell GA Law Firm Offices Today, and We Will Get You the Compensation You Deserve
Don’t make the mistake of trying to negotiate with insurance companies alone. We have helped hundreds of individuals get back all they have lost from an automobile collision. Whether your accident was minor or major, let the Law Offices of Matthew C. Hines help you get back all you have lost and protect your rights.