Attorney Matthew C. Hines will provide the best possible DUI intoxication defense. DUI charges can land you jail time. Legal ramifications are stringent when drugs impair driving ability.
With more than 14 years of attorney experience, extensive training and reception of many awards, Matthew C. Hines is well-prepared to defend any one arrested on DUI charge no matter what the circumstance.
This legal team will navigate the individual through the intricate legalities of his case, offer a fair appraisal of the situation and present sensible options which can help the defendant’s ultimate outcome. Their years of experience and knowledge is definitely advantageous in the DUI case.
For more information, call us for a complimentary initial consultation. Retain the best Marietta DUI attorney to take on and fight for your rights in a case involving drugs.
Consider Your Defense for DUI Charges in Marietta GA
You could have a great defense for your DUI case, if you answer “yes” to any or all of the following questions. Be sure to contact a Marietta DUI attorney today for help with your defense.
Concerning The Stop
- Were you pulled over by the police for no apparent reason?
- Were you told a reason and given a citation for a different one?
- Did you have your vehicle parked when the police first approached you?
- Did you pull over immediately upon the police signaling you to stop?
- Did you avoid swerving or weaving as you pulled over?
- Was the stop at a DUI Checkpoint?
- Were you on the outside of your vehicle when the police officer(s) arrived?
- Were you not informed that the field sobriety tests are a voluntary act?
- Were you exhausted or very nervous while you were taking the field sobriety tests?
- Did you have physical impairments that would have affected your field sobriety tests’ performance?
- Once you were arrested, were you read the Miranda Warnings? Were the field sobriety tests performed on or close to the road?
- Were the tests administered on a surface that was not flat, well-lit, and clean?
- Did you perform the tests while you were wearing high heels?
The Breath Test Defense
- Were you persuaded to take the breath test, by the police?
- Did the officer(s) tell you that you should keep blowing during the test?
- Was more than one attempt required to get a final reading?
- Did the police not observe you for twenty minutes before you were tested?
- Did you have removable dentures in while you took the test?
- Did you have your final alcoholic drink within an hour of taking the test?
- Did the breath reading come out to less than a .11 BAC?
- Is there a variation between all of the readings for the test?
Read more on:
- When can a police officer stop your vehicle?
CALL OUR Marietta DUI ATTORNEY
Whether this is your only DUI charge or your third, our Marietta DUI attorney can provide the support, advice, and representation you need to fight your DUI charge. Contact us at (770) 941-0913 today. Your future depends on it.