Diego Cardenas went to UGA and graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Environmental Health Science with a minor in Environmental Law. Diego took particular interest in Environmental Issues at UGA, but when once he attended law school, his focus changed to immigration law.
While attending Mercer University School of Law, Attorney Diego Cardenas:
• Graduated Top 1/3rd of the class
• Was President of the Hispanic Law Students Association
• Was a member of the Uvaldo Herrera National Moot Court Team
• Was Chairperson of the Mercer Client Counseling Team
• Won the ABA Client Counseling Competition in 2016
• Placed 6th at the ABA National Client Counseling Competition in 2016
• Was Awarded the Mercer Law Class of 1974 Scholarship
• Was Awarded the Mercer Law Class of 2016 Outstanding Solicitor Award
Diego is a native of Atlanta and grew up in Woodstock, Georgia. After finishing high school, Diego attended The University of Georgia and graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Environmental Health Science with a minor in Environmental Law. After undergrad, he enrolled at Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law in Macon, Georgia.
Diego specializes in litigation, personal injury and immigration. He has represented clients from minor traffic accidents to serious injuries. Diego also assists clients with immigration applications, U-Visa, family petitions and hosts of other immigration matters