Canton personal injury attorneys with over 30 years of experience. Canton has a lot of history. It’s the county seat of Georgia for Cherokee County. It has a history that dates back near 200 years and its current Historic Downtown district has the coffee shops we have come to appreciate today. It’s also home to Bruce Miller who’s a full back for the San Francisco 49rs and the locals are sure to tell you about him.
Now while we have football on the mind, we could possibly get hurt through no fault of our own. The sad thing is that it’s a tough situation to go through and most of us have never experienced it before. Questions could arise like: What are my rights? Where do I go from here? Who do I call first? Am I entitled to receive a settlement due to my injuries or pain and suffering?
Many types of accidents can occur at any given time. The real question our Canton attorneys at the Law Offices of Matthew C. Hines can help answer is whether or not the injury was a result of negligence by someone else. If this were the case you might be entitled to compensation. Regardless there are a couple of things you need to do IMMEDIATELY:
- Seek medical help even if you feel you don’t have a reason to
- Get in contact with an attorney right away
Our Canton lawyers can even travel to you if you can’t come to us. Do not hesitate to call us at (770) 941-0913.
Personal Injuries can vary in nature but may include some that are listed below:
- Car Accident – an accident involving a personal vehicle
- Truck Accident – an accident involving a CDL driver
- Hit and Runs
- Work related injuries
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bits
- Labor and delivery malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Pharmaceutical errors
- Construction accidents
- Medication Errors
- Product liability
HOW WE CAN HELP VICTIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES
Our Canton GA Law Firm enjoys an established reputation for our excellent quality of services and aggressive legal guidance and representation. When you call us at (770) 941-0913, we will arrange a free consultation to go over your unique case. If you have been seriously injured and have lost your vehicle or are impaired to drive, we will gladly come out to you. At the Law Offices of Matthew C. Hines, we strive for equality for our clients and fight hard to reach the highest settlement possible in their injury cases. We can do the same for you.
We also assist our Canton clients in other areas of practice such as:
- Criminal Law – defense for felony and misdemeanor charges
- Immigration Law – assistance with procuring citizenship or attaining proper documentation to support legal status
- Family Law – divorce, child support, alimony
- Business Law – protection of your rights and your entity as pertains to commercial legalities
- Bankruptcy – help and advice in filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13